Monday, August 09, 2004

tiring yet fun....

i'm here again..my brain is not functioning properly right now coz i'm feeling very tired. I woke up at 530am, helped my dad in his business. Some of you guys out there maybe wondering what business my dad is in, have to wake up so damn early. It's a PRAWN NOODLE BUSINESS!!! yum yum...I ate one bowl at 6+am and another bowl at 12pm...-.- no wonder I'm getting fatter...rushed back home ard 1230pm and meeting the NUTTS 2pm at bishan control...

Guess whaT?? We ate MUTHU CURRY FISHHEAD at little india!!!!! so delicious...highly reccomended.

Went Bugis junction and nua abit then deb yanling and jac need to go off first, so left me and gui, 2 poor lonely souls.....and....feeling bored....i went to dye my hair at Chapter 2. Audrey said its nice...i think its quite alright, anyway, should try something new right? hehe...

ok stop here.

No comments: