Sunday, September 05, 2004

chickery chickery chick...

BREAKFAST at 8+am with my sis and parents..*Yawnz*...had fishball noodle dry. Actually quite nice without chilli. =D~

I bought a 2nd hand cage for my chick le!~!~! Finally!! after so long...they have been suffering in the big box for 2 mouths...The cage cost only $15!!!! The owner bought for $60 and sold it to the aunty at a cheap price, so the aunty charge me $15 only...and she's so good! She said i can sell it back to her if i dun wan the cage anymore...so its like renting the cage...help me save lots of money. Intending to buy a cage at a price of $40..lucky i saw the cage in the market...

Came back to help my mum to do the housework...feel like a full time maid today...hahaha sweep and mop the floor...transfer my chicks to their new home. hehe..folding clothes...change my fish water....and xavier came!!! my cute nephew!!! hehe played with him for awhile and he can walk abit now...haha so cute but siong leh to take care of him...so active!!!
I made him fall asleep and finally can rest..haha watched windstruck the 2nd time with my sis and bro in law...nice leh...

Helped my 2ns sister to dye her hair...abit messy..haha copper brown..common color...o.o
Was feeling tired now and sian............term break over le............tml sch starts again............Arrgggghh............


No comments: