Sunday, September 26, 2004

fulfilling day

Hi! Back from Victoria theatre! Guess what i watched?? "HESHIBI" a chinese drama cum dance, author by "zhang shao feng" Director by "Lee Shao Yuan" Dance Choreograph by..... *drum roll* MY 2ND SIS!!!!!!!! Samantha Lee Swee Ching!!! I went with my mum and my Da Yi (mum's sister) hehehe...the drama is nice!!!!!! At first, I though it will be boring, but i absolutely have no regrets going there. The dancers are all great! The actors and actress are funny and the lighting and sound systems are power, atmosphere are good! And I saw Channel U's host/actor GuoLiang.

My Sis received a HUGE bouquet of lilies after the show given by all the dancers!! So sweeeet! Very beautiful flowers....*smile*

After the show, we went to a restaurant at Boat quey for supper and *TADAH* all time favorite TIGER BEER!!!! Mum wanted to drink..-.- hahaha so..i drink too! only my sis drink plain water coz she is allergic to alcohol. Found out alot about my Da Yi today, she is such a cheerful woman...look like 50+ but actually she is going 70!!! Cant believe it...exercise really prove everything....actually quite fun when chatting with them...suddenly Da Yi's friend, name ANDREW came to find her wor~~~ ahahahahaha...a very smart, rich, healthy and havoc 60 years old uncle...he sold away his car coz he always go overseas and bought a bike instead! Stylo boh? wah..tell me about future, oversea studying and all...really interesting!
Went back home around 12am coz sis was very tired so 4 ladies took a cab home. Sent my Dayi home 1st at TPY, then back to AMK.
Hmmm....i did enjoy myself today...hehehe...

No comments: