Saturday, September 04, 2004

indulging in fooooodssss....

hehe...hmmm feeling quite happy today...as usual went to help my dad this morning. Met kian at 330pm and we went suntec city's marche for our dinner...sudden urged to eat their vegetables but felt it was too expensive..I CAN COOKED MY OWN WHICH IS HUNDRED TIMES CHEAPER!!! hehe...so in the end, i ordered the chicken breast meat, mashed potato and mushroom soup and kian ordered chicken and beef teppanyaki with rice. Yum Yum~~but i was damn full and bloated...

went for a stroll outside esplanade and saw some uncles fishing, so we stayed there and watch. One uncle super cruel...he caught 3 small fishes, 2 of them are baby catfish so he cut away thier fins as it was poisonous and he smacked the fishes against the rock before they drop into the water!!! Kaoz..the sight of it made me feel sick...people at bedok jetty don't do this! The rest of the uncles still thought it was funny! CRUEL!!!! I must say the 1st fish was lucky. The uncle just unhooked it and throw back to the water.

Oh ya!! I saw Thomas Ong (Huang Tian Cai), Sharon Au's ex bf this afternoon near my house! Heard that he stay ard there..he was waiting for cab and the taxi uncle I was talking to say how come he don't own a car..-.-'' Ey..uncle...not all actor need a car leh...

hmmm acually he quite handsome...hehehe..really!!! I know you guys will go Eeeeek..haha he wore nua nua but cute...haha ok i better stop here or else you guys will start puking..^^

No comments: