Friday, September 03, 2004

slacking at home..

hello people!!! Actually I'm not suppose to be here now...should be helping out at my dad's stall haha...but I'm too tired. you know why?? coz I slept for 2hrs yesterday..so was too tired to wake up... *guilty* anyway...i'm cooking fish porridge now hehe..i was trying to make the porridge like the one in crystal jade!!! kaka...dunno will be successful anot.. how did they manage to cook the porridge until so smooth?? hmmm...maybe must cook for long hours??

OK i want to tell u guys something real gross. 2 days ago, I was playing with my chicks when i saw a strand of hair behind poofster coming out from the backside. At first i thought it was caught in between the feather when i realised it was coming out from the ASS! OMG~~ nearly fainted...coz the 2 are always running ard my house eating anything they saw on the floor...oh god..and poofster ate one hair...hahahahaha...and guess what? I've to help him pulled out THE HAIR!!! I was afraid that I will hurt him so i pulled slowly and theres some shit came out..LOL!!!!! Gross enough? hahahaha....There's a few occasion when i had to pull hair out from his mouth as well...this poof ah...cant stand him..they are like a vacuum cleaner...eat up all te dust from my house...haha..

If u are eating before reading this or before your meal, i have to apologise to you...hahaha
Ok gotto go check on my porridge now..
adioz..

No comments: