Saturday, October 23, 2004

feeling excited abt my ipp....

Hi guys..just back from my work...hmm...yesterday I went SHOPPING!!!!! kakaka but, its for my ipp, so abit sian..."it's ok, must have a positive attitude" Went Bugis with kian and I bought a full set of working attire. A top from Space, a black pant from U2, a bag from Mphosis and a shoe from U.R.S. I like the shoe best!!!!! They dont have a new pair so we went all the way to TAKA and lucky they have it. kekeke....Kian bought a pant from U2 and a shoe from Hush Puppy(ies)? izit puppy or puppies? watever! haha..

Ok, the most important moment is here...................................
I saw someone at Bugis....can guess can guess??????
*Drum Roll.......*
CHRISTOPHER LEE MING SHUN!!!

He is SO HANDSOME in real life!!!! kakakka kekeke kakakaa......so happy......
Kian saw him first and said: "Ey, Lee ming shun leh.." then i turned to my left and there he was walking towards my direction and I think he knew kian was talking about him, and he "Arm Chio"...(wan to smile, dun wan to smile like tat) hahahahha...nearly melted...wahahaha...he is so lean....not very muscular....but....still handsome.....wahahahaa.....i cannot stop smiling...wahahaha

okok control ruifang.....*ahem* yup...tats abt it.. :) Maybe going shixian's house to play mahjong with kian and john hehe....

No comments: