Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm feeling damn sleepy now...

Hey Yoz!!!! I just came back from Bukit Panjang Plaza!! I have nv heard of this place b4 until today, my eldest sis called and said xavier was there for the baby competition, so my mum and I took cab down to watch, together with my 2nd sis. We missed the 1st part of the competition but at 4, there was another contest. So we went to shop around...

The 1st contest was baby walk competition. As usual, the kids will start walking towards their parents when they say start. At first, xavier saw her grandma holding the red egg and was so excited he wanted to rush there immediately, but when they said ready....get set...go!!! all the kids ran to their parents, and guess what our dear xavier was doing?? He noticed this balding man beside my sis and was staring at his head for awhile!!!!!!! What the hell!! hahahha so damn funny lor...my sis was laughing like siao...and when all of them reached the finishing point, our dear xavier then started to ran so fast to my sis...-.-!!!

2nd part was baby personality and charisma competition. It was overwhelming! The host was saying he did not expect so many babies to turn up. haha..and i guess after so much waiting and waiting, some babies felt uncomfortable and sleepy, and whining and crying can be heard everywhere, but there are still some cute ones...our xavier starting crying when he was about to go on stage, 5 babies were suppose to go on stage together with one parent and show the judges what they can perform. When its xavier's turn, he stopped crying coz my sis gave him her hp and while on stage, he was holding the hp, ignoring everybody...hahahah when my sis told the judge that he knows how to act like a clown, he sua xing ge...so in the end...everyone sian 1/2. hahaha but cannot blame him lah, whole day at the shopping mall. I was so tired so u can imagine how he was feeling.....so....just wait and see if he gets into the final round. Oh ya this event is organised by channel 8. So i think the finalist will appear on tv show. but our xavier....hahahaha nvm....

went for dinner with my parents and 2nd sis and I'm full now, and sleepy...zzzz coz i slept at 2+ yest...and woke up at 9am...not enough sleep man...*yawnz* k I know its still early, but i think i'm gonna go on bed now..*yawn*

No comments: