Tuesday, October 12, 2004

what am i suppose to do??

what have I been doing the whole day???? Being a PIG the whole day?? Yup..that's me...being a pig..hahaha

Morning, woke up and cleaned my chicks cage. 1 hr later..lunch time. Met my parents at the market for the yummy bar chor mee.

That uncle said: Xiao mei, hao jiu bu jian..hao mah?(ger, long time no see, how's life?)
me:hao..(fine)
uncle:ni de mu qing?(your mother?)
me: yup
uncle: wah very pretty, u look like her hor?
me: no lah..i prettier..hahaha
uncle:(pointing at my dad and then at mum) your dad? your mum?
me: yes..haha
*uncle walked away and continue in selling his bar chor mee....*
(the one in red are suppose to be a joke...he didn't say that..lol)

Right after I came back home, was feeling so sleepy......zz.z.z.z.z.z.z.....so after using the com for awhile, i went to nap! Suang! hahaha from 1 till 5

Oh ya...actually suppose to meet yl phua and deb for dinner, but everyone seems to be so nua..so in the end cancelled. haha and mum cooked dinner today. After dinner, i was watching tv all the way till my favourite America's next top model showed. Really really enjoy this show man...so nice!!! Catie's hair was being chopped..i think its nice but of coz she cant take it..hahaha

kk..feeling sleepy again...cant imagine i can sleep so much a day. Hahahaha good nite frens~~~Muacks!

No comments: