Monday, November 22, 2004

YOZ!!! A BIG YOZ YOZ!!!!! HAHAHAHA...so long nv blog...must be missing me like crazy man....but I'm really too lazy and TIRED to blog...
Imagine me waking up at 545am EVERDAY!!!!!! I know I have been saying this but I still cant believe it...and reaching home at 8 plus EVERYDAY!!!!! So damn tired!!!!!!!

Everyday is the same...routine lor...what else....data entry filing letter shopping *yawnz*

I want to exercise...................................................................................................................................

Exercise.......................................................can you hear me?? Basketball.....................swimming............................or anything lah...
jio me jio me....quick!

K..gotto slp now...I know its still early but I'm tire...please be more understanding....thank you so much....I dunno what I'm talkin about...ok good nite! *Gone*

No comments: