Monday, December 20, 2004

blur eyes...

Today's work was ok...too busy to feel that its boring. haha...did data entry and all...At kian's house now, his grandma cooked fried beehoon and i bought chicken cutlet...so...i'm damn full now...He went to see his dental appointment now..going through a minor surgery...haha *See! Never brush your teeth properly lah!*

-=Sunday=-
Went jogging again. This time in the morning. I realised that it is more difficult to run in the morning than nite time. Wah! Tell you..super tired man after I jogged for awhile..but still manage to complete the whole round. Right after I stopped, I had a painful stomach cramp.The pain was unbearable man!!!! While walking back to kian's house, I felt sick and guess what??? hahahahaha...ppl always say *tu bai mo* (vomiting those white foam) YUP! I DID TAT! hahahaha...so gross....tat gugu kian still pat my back, I nearly vomit blood. no la kidding
anyway.......that sounds gugu lah...weako me...haha maybe too hungry le...coz before we run, I was complaining tat i'm hungry, kian still say dun run, go eat macdonald breakfast...-.-" ppl wan to exercise leh....

-=Lunch=-
At Siloso Hub 3 Sakae sushi with my sales department colleages...had Goma Salmon Don. Yummy!!! No idea what's that? --->Raw salmon with seasoning and sesame seed together with rice. So nice, saw jac ate that the other day, so i try it too! After that, we went to Billabong to shop for christmas present for Cat Tan, my supervisor. She bought prezzies for EVERYONE!!! So nice of her...*smile* Bought a handbag and a cap, not exactly a cap, u know, those with a rubber band around ur head? Skaters like to wear that.There's a name for it right? hmmm anyway, the clothes, bikini, bags boardshorts at Billabong are very nice...feel like buying something for myself when there are still staff discount for me. hehe Friday will be my last day...*sob*

-=Tomorrow=-
Will be catching Ocean Twelve tml...hehe got staff discount!! $4.50 each...cheap rite kakaka..but each person can only buy 2 tickets, will be going with kian. Some of my colleages will be going too.
Oh ya, I watched National Treasure last tueday for FREE!!!! Again...hehehe y got free tix leh? coz cecilia got an extra 2 tickets, was asking around the office who wanna watch...as fast as thunder, i rushed to her and i got it! National Treasure is a very nice show...so exciting! worth watching...


No comments: