Saturday, December 18, 2004

cobwebs le..

HI!!! I'm back!! Back from the mood of blogging. Hehe...
My attachment will be ending soon...24 dec will be my last day....feeling happy and sad at the same time...definitely will miss the ppl there and seah im food centre's food...haha...

Told you guys something, yesterday lunch, I went for CABLECAR!!!!!!! and the best thing is...IT'S FREE!!!!! hahhahahaha...so many privilege working in sentosa.. went with jannah and one of her colleage vivien...its my first time taking singapore's cablecar, the last time was when i'm in pri 1 going to genting highland..tats so long ago...Had my lunch up there. Guess what I eat?? SUBWAY!!! Subway is now my favourite meals...hehe...so nice and healthy....I had thier Cheese Steak Honey Oats bread with honey mustard...yum yum....honey mustard is among all with the lowest fat....hehe but taste great!

What the heck am i doing here on a saturday afternoon??? I did all my laundry washing this morning...play with my chickens and watch tv...will be going jogging and gym with kian tonight. We make it a point to go exercise every saturday instead of going out to spend money and indulge in those sinful yummylicious foods...hahaha must start to take care of our health and body now else will regret it later. I'm now 20..no longer the young girl i used to be, so if I dun take care of my diet now, all the wierd wierd illness will come to me when i'm old. hahaha I know audrey and deb sure say tat i'm like a naggy old woman...kekeke...

anyway....my christmas wish is.........................to have a flat and tone up stomach like britney spear...hahahahaahahaha I CAN DO IT!

kk now my mouse is hang again...my mouse has been giving me alot of prob lately...its killing me....haiz....after this i'm gonna restart my com again....k bye frens....

No comments: