Saturday, February 26, 2005

back from treetop walk

OMG~~I'm feeling damn tired now....
Just came back from hiking with kian. I think we walked for more than 20km!!!

Starting from Braddel road--> Upp Thomsan--> Singapore Island country club--> the dirt trails all the way to the tree top walk is about 4.2km liao --> from treetop walk all the way to this market at jalan leban. Took a cab home.

Home Sweet Home. It has been a long time since I last hiked. During sec sch, we used to hike from macritchie reservoir to bukit timah hill, so much fun!!! Will be going with jac and yanling soon for another hiking trip.

I perspired damn alot today. So shiok man..feel so healthy but my legs are gone tonight, sure muscleache until siao. Supposed to go kian house to cook dinner for him and his grandma but I'm too tired so decided to go home instead. Will be going either Jurong bird park or the Zoo with my family tml morning!! So excited! Long time nv go outing with my family, ITS MY DAD'S IDEA HOR, NOT ME! anyway, i already have sunburn around my neck today..painful~~ how come i can have sunburn one??? last time i NEVER had sunburn..NEVER..you can ask my friends...after whole day of netball tournament under this hot sun, all of them sure get super RED sunburn but not me. WHY? Coz i turned BLACK immediately. Hahahaha but its different now coz i long time nv go under the sun so its easier to get sun burn now.

Kian got all prepared for his army life. He went to cut BOTAK yesterday!!! OMG!!! So funny!!! but cute la...2 more weeks leh kanjiong spider~~ hahaha..haiz..he will be going tekong on 10 March. So fast...life will be so different for him, and me of coz...will miss him man..kk i will stop all the mushy mushy thing, not very used to it..hahaha

alright, below are some photos i took during the hike! Enjoy!

No comments: