Friday, March 11, 2005

3rd attempts

Alright...this is my 3rd time typing..if this is not going thru, blogspot can go eat shit....

Went tekong with kian's mum, grandma yesterday morning. He is lucky to have his 3 most important women in his life to accompany him in..hehe

At first, I thought there's no big deal for him to enter the army, but after leaving tekong, there was a sudden rush of emotion in me ( I didn't cry for your info..haha) its just a wierd feeling..arrggghhh!!! but its ok la, he will be out in 2 weeks time, very fast one la...

went to tour around their bunks, amnex room and canteen...not bad la, better than i thought...
thought he will be sent in with the JC boys but most of the recruits are from nyp too..haha all the repeatants..and one of the boy even got a master cert. He went oversea right after his O'level and told kian so what if he got a master, still need to be a RECRUIT! hahaha...

hmmm...he called me yesterday night and said they gave alot of foods..haha I think he will not say that after the real training starts..
I think kian will become quite fit after he book out on the 23rd march, I cant lose to him...i have to start exercising too!!! I cant make it now man..my tummy is growing bigger and bigger and BIGGER!!! haiz...so demoralizing....=(

No comments: