Sunday, March 06, 2005

beer belly

*Beer Belly is knocking on my doorstep soon.*

I've been drinking beer these few days. Thanks to my 2nd sister, due to her influences...coz she say she needs to overcome her alcohol allergic, therefore, she starts to drink beer, and being her sister, in order to support her, I need to share with her.

Yesterday, me yanling audrey jacqueline and teck heng went for our mini gathering, the other guys din turn up. Went amk central broadway coffeeshop for curry fishhead, porkribs, green veggies, claypot tofu. YUMMY~~ each person needs to pay only less than $10 cheap cheap~~
Right after dinner, we went ntuc to buy....guess what we bought??? we bought....Yes! BeeR!!! Hahaha...we bought hoegaarden and Heineken....so i offered my house to chill out...and we played mahjong!

Jac and I shared and she played most of it. I slept, as usual, and woke up by the noises they made. They went home at 1am and I need to pay $2.50!!! Its ok la, not really that much =p

This morning, went for breakfast with my parents and sis around 8+am...damn tired man.....

We celebrated my eldest sis birthday during lunch time. Went junction 8 Ding Tai Fung for xiao long bao and all yummy dishes.. ok lah the food not bad..went window shopping awhile and dad wanted to go home, so we head straight home and rest..

Dinner time!!!!

2nd sis and I went to Da Bao food back. Brought xavier along..
We bought....

*Fried Hokkien Mee 2 packets
*15 BBQ Chicken wings
*Roasted DucK rice 1 packet
*Char siew rice 1 packet
*10 chicken satays

Shiok!!!!!! and...guess what we drink?????
YUP! Heineken!!! hehehe...

This is the story of my Beer Belly......

No comments: