Saturday, March 26, 2005

-.-!!!! I must really put this expression up here...coz I feel stupid.....
I woke up at 5am as usual today coz my mum told me a few days ago that I will need to go and help at the market coz both my uncles cant make it.

I brushed up, wear my contact lenses packed my bag(coz i will be going kian house after tat to celebrate his grandma's birthday) While I was about to change my clothes, I saw that my parents door was closed..*ding ding ding* I was shocked! hahaha went inside and both of them were sleeping ...-.-" asked my mum how come nv go work, she told me dad not feeling well, wah lucky i saw thier door close lor, else i will be taking cab down to the market! Think that will be joke of the month!!! Those aunties and uncles sure laugh at me lor!!! hahaha...
So thats y I am here, coz i'm feeling awake after washing up..-.-!! howhowhow?

Anyway, Kian will be booking in tonight. So sway, tonight his family will be going to this hotel at balestier for dinner to celebrate his grandma birthday..they ask me along though abit wierd coz kian will not be ard but his sis said just go lor, she will accompany me. hehe..its a vegetarian restaurant. Still remember after his sister's ROM 2 years ago, we went to this restaurant at Liat Tower name LingZi..also a vegetarian rest...tell you guys, the food there are damn power!! Yummy lor! I still rem thier black pepper duck, really nice..=D~

okok I think i better stop saying abt food coz i'm feeling abit hungry now...5.23am -.-!!!

Maybe i will go joggin awhile more....

No comments: