Monday, April 18, 2005

Deb gave us a surprised last thursday!! Only audrey knew she was back and she just planned to have a dinner and I nv thought deb will be there too! was happy and surprised to see her...went ktv after that (I lost my voice...one of the reason) and headed to heeren's billy bombers for dinner....My first time there leh! sua ku i know...the food is nice..baby back ribs fish and chips and grilled chicken...Oh ya, thanks for the present deb! =)

Celebrated yanling's birthday last sat...had buffet at her house and it was a vegetarian buffet...the foods taste great..they keep asking for more of the "gong bao ji jing" hahaha...too bad i cant eat too much coz I lost my voice...now my voice sounds too sexy...cant help it haha

After the buffet, we went junction 8 to join kian and john for a night movie. Guess what we watched? A creepy , lame, no storyline show name "CREEP"...please don't go and watch it. Its damn sian. Its about this man (mutated if i'm not wrong) goes around killing people in the underground tunnel....its quite bloody and gross...aiya...just dun watch k? trust me...

Kian will be going for his field camp this friday, which means he cant book out this weekend =(
7 days in the forest, 7 days no boiled water, 7 days cannot shower, 7 days no decent meals hahaha and 7 days no toilets...wahahahah nvm i'm sure he can make it...

Not sure why I've been feeling very sleepy these few days. I can sleep in the afternoon for like 4 hrs and continue my sleep at 10+pm...I think its time for me to go for full body check up coz I'm 21!!!!! Heard that diabetes will cause drowsiness...somemore it runs in my family...oh no!......sian
Will be meeting hazel and huiying for dinner tml...long time never meet them for dinner le, especially that huiying...so busy with her own life...didnt attend my birthday party too..she ah...dun say her le...hahaha must ask her to treat me drink...heehee

k time to bed again ZZZZzzzZzzzzz

No comments: