Friday, April 29, 2005

My Sis came for prawn mee today ard 6am+ and said she's giving birth soon....
She had one bowl and headed to the hospital with melvin. 11+am, Ho Yu En is borned. =)

Melvin MMS me the picture he took in the delivery room and I had the first glance of my niece. I showed my mum, my dad, my aunties. Can feel that all of them were very exicited! Keep asking about the weight the exact time...........4D ToTo mah......wahahahahaha

Went home with mum first and we went to visit sis at Gleneagles hospital. Yu En was sleeping. She is soooooo cute...even thou babies look the same. hehe Attended the breast feeding class with sis since mum and I had nothing to do. I've learned some. Sis said I need to prepare myself for all these -.-" still long leh....anyway, went to meet huiwen for dinner and headed home after window shop awhile.

k i'm tired.....feel like sleeping. Lucky no need to wake up early tml *phew*

**Photos of my niece Ho Yu En www.gwen.per.sg

No comments: