Tuesday, June 07, 2005

BOO! getting more and more lazy to blog ...but its alright, i will try my best!

Just came back from work and later this evening, will be going for a cartoon movie call MADAGASCAR.....not my choice of movie but my 2nd sister wanna bring my 2 little cousins to watch, so I have to help take care of them.

Tml will be my off day!!!!! yeah!!! why leh? Because its kian's passing out parade (POP) Finally after 3 months of tekong life, he is freed!!! (yea right......) still got another 1 yr 9 mths hahahhaa...depends which unit he will be posted..sispec or or....ermm i only heard of sispec and commando school...as for pilot, he need another 6 mths to study before his final interview, which is a long long way..........wish him luck ba.
So, tml I will be going tekong with his dad and grandma. I've borrowed camera from melvin, my bro-in-law. He said he can lend me for a long period of times. Because he just bought a Panasonic Lumix FZ5, which is like his baby now. Dunno when he took up the interest of photography,

***please check out his artpiece if you guys are free at www.gwen.per.sg under misc. photo...=)

No comments: