Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just finshed the freaking T and F business framework test. I think I'm gonna fail again....really is Di kam di kam lor....sian
anyway, jac brought us to bukit timah market for dinner.... *shiok*
I ordered beef mixed horfun soup, jac had her all time fav boring fish porridge, ree ordered kway chap and jo...ermmm her breakfast bacon sausage and egg?? wth what a wierd meal for dinner...hahahaha and we shared 20 satays among 3 ppl...eat like a pig and had dessert...nata de coco with grass jelly...was really full and was complaining to jo on our way to take bus home...feeling damn bloated...

had my 2nd driving lesson yesterday. I stalled twince..kns tot i so good....hahaha and my instructor made me drove all the way to sengkang lor! wah that's why i panick and forgot to press my clucth...hahhaah but it was fun thou...=p
went lunch with jimmy and met up with his friends to buy billy's present. Walked around in town and headed to orchid country club for bowling session. I'm damn lousy la.....=( reach home ard 1am.





















zhenda and jimmy trying to act cute/gay again...






















ivy and I....






















billy the birthday boy...longan almond cake...he like...hehe
























ah lee and billy...
























all of us...


Sunday went to xirong's place for steamboat to celebrate ivy's birthday...geee first time having steamboat with them...they are a bunch of funny people la...we played a dice game, those who lost must eat the leftover food hahaha and i lost like 3 times -.-'' right after the dinner, ah lee and xirong played this taiwan variety show game, oso gotto use dice...i still cant catch the game leh too chim for me...haha anyway that's not the main point, ah lee lost to xirong, and guess what's the punishment??? DRINK HIS LOUHAN FISH TANK WATER LOR!!! GROSSSS...hahahahaha somemore he lost 3 times!! 1st time one tablespoon, 2nd time one tablespoon + 2 fishfood, 3rd time three tablespoon +10 fishfood!!! hahaha damn funny man!! they video it down lor...will show u guys if i got the clip...











































































No comments: