Sunday, November 12, 2006

hur hur hur....dad cheated on me ....he back out in the end...he is so afraid of crowds and all so in the end we went BACK to WHAMPOA MARKET for the charcoal fishhead steamboat together with my sis and mum. See!! Told u guys, its either whampoa or ang mo kio. sorry no chio babes. haha

Right after that I asked my sis to join me and my friends for KTV at ang mo kio kbox. Me, sis, ah thai, jimmy, weiyi and orange. Sis went back around 1 plus and the rest sang until 3am. Went Upper thomsan prata house for supper with thai and jim. I was sooooo tired coz i did not take a nap in the afternoon after my work. Im so used to taking nap from 3pm to 6pm, damn shiok i tell you. hahaha

sunday. most slacking day i ever had. Woke up, had my chee chong fun, watched DA CHANG JIN with mum from 12 all the way till 5pm. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? hahahaha.....dad cant stand us anymore. keep nagging mum and i
in the end he went amk central alone and came back with VCDs. wahahahaha and watch in his room. Eldest sis came with kids ard 3 plus and watched with us =p

No comments: