Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ratherz shagz now...I've been sleeping for 4 hours only. Woke up at 5.30 for work, watched Step Up at Plaza Sing in the afternoon and headed straight to kallang for netball. Still haven recover from my slight cough and flu. DAMN TIRED LAH!! somemore the journey back home was horrible. waiting for the bus itself is unacceptable. I need to change 3 buses lor!!! but by the time i reached amk central i just took a cab back and cost me $3.30...zzz how to save money u tell me?

anywayz, today's training was fun, we had enough people to play a game. It was such a long time since I last played GA (goal attack). Had fun shooting hehe...thou quite bad la.

ok for now, some photo we took on wednesday night.....





















































































No comments: