Thursday, December 28, 2006

wah i buey tahan liao lah....my friends damn slow in uploading their pic, I will post some of it first else my blog look so boring wahahaha...BILLY DEBORAH AND WEILING!!! FASTER FASTER! hahaha....

Went to mike's place on christmas eve and I made potato salad which leon taught me. Jac said leon's taste better coz he has been doing it often. =( I need more practise! Had so much drinks lor...kao until i cant rem some gift exchange scene. Went MOS after that.






















yummy!






















Mike's NTU friends and huiwen's sister






















house party @ woodland






















Nutts gifts exchange!






















NAH! Your present!! We din know who bought for each other until we said 1, 2 , 3 and such a coincidence we gave to the one standing in front of us.





















I was damn high!






















Nutts for life!






















BOO!




























Boxer for deb from yanling.






















huiwen to me, me to huiwen.






















Missha blusher for huiwen






















The boyfriendsss....(phua's)






















(audrey's)






















(deb's)






















lovely mirror done by audrey....

















































































general gifts exchange....




































@MOS
















No comments: