Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last saturday, my dad asked me whether i'm going out. I find it wierd cause he never ask me such question before. I said nope, not going anywhere. So he asked me whether I know how to go Suntec city. Of cause I know! hehehe.... So he was hinting me to bring him there. My dad never go shopping but this time he wanted to buy some winter wear and shoe for his taiwan trip with my mum and sister.
Business ended early and we reached home ard 3 plus, showered and headed down to suntec!
Dad did not drive coz sister used the car for her friend's wedding and we took a train down. It was mum and dad's first time taking train ever since they change it to Ezy-link card, so I need to explain to them how they tap and all. I think my parents are damn cute, they asked questions like tap which side ah? must take escalator up ah? hahahahaha

Mum bought a sweater from this winter wear shop and two shoes from clarks and dad bought a shoe from Bata. His taste not bad leh! haha
After shopping, I brought them to the fountain of wealth and walked around the splashing water.

Something funny happened...I know I may sound bad but it was really funny la the scene.
We took a train back and mum lost her balanced when the train reaches our stop. I pulled her hand to prevent her from falling but she continued to lean back and sit on the floor! Everyone around her got a shocked and tried to stop her from falling too. I quickly pulled her up and i can't help but laugh abit while stepping out from the train, dad was laughing too lor!!! hahaha....coz she nearly caused a little indian boy to become as flat as roti prata...haha she said her leg became soft when she lost her balanced...after all the walking at the shopping centre causes it. She kept whining that we never hold on to her that's why she lost her balanced...hahaha
I really can't stop laughing coz I remembered the last time she took a train something funny happened too! She was about to sit down when this aunty rushed and snatched her seat. Being a blur mum she didn't noticed and ended up sitting on her lap!!!!! Wahahahahaha...and she jumped up immediately! I was trying to control myself and saw this guy ARM-CHIOING lor!! hahaha....

I told my mum..."you always get unforgettable experience in the MRT! Dunno what you will do the next time you take a train" and she laughed it off......=)

Pics taken at the fountain....my mum and dad...=D

















No comments: