Friday, January 19, 2007

Yesterday, after my lesson end at 10pm, joe came to pick me up and we went chomp chomp for supper with jo reena and eddie. Ended up I'm the only one eating so much foods. I ordered Char Kuey Teow, fish sliced soup and a cheng teng. I was like gouging myself and reena and jo was like:" ruifang you very hungry ah?" haha

Went lower seletar reservoir for lure fishing with eddie and joe. Tried casting and I think its quite fun, my 2nd attempt thou, think the first time was 2 years back. But there was no fishes at all and joe's reel became char beehoon and he was damn sian so we decided to go back home. Jo said she was hungry ( see lah! dun wan to eat at chomp chomp!) and we went to prata house at serangoon road for err supper? or breakfast?? I ordered a teh chino and we chatted awhile before joe sent us home.

I will be going beach road later with max and jac to do some joe's shopping. His birthday is on this coming monday. Hope I can do some ruifang's shopping as well. Time to buy new year clothing!!! hehe...but still gotto go for my netball training at night....feeling damn nua these few days....but i need to start exercising again!!!!!!

No comments: