Saturday, February 17, 2007

I did the most daring thing ever!! I approached a guy and talked to him at st james power house. And he is BENEDICT GOH!!!!!! Ex TCS channel 5 actor!!! He is damn cute lah!!! I saw him a few times at whampoa market while helping my dad, so i approached him and asked him whether he frequent whampoa market and he said yeah.....( hehe damn teh siao) so i told him my dad sell prawn noodle, the stall beside the fried carrot cake, which he bought it the other day. hee....he still asked whether its my parent's stall and asked for my name!!! He still said he will looked out for the stall next time he visit the market. So happy *grinz* But i was damn sian when my friend told me he is a gay -_-"' but whatever! He talked to me at least....so cute!!!!!

The music was good from power house. Really love it and my dancing mood hit me immediately. I was really into it when ah thai and jimmy nagged me to go off at 3am. -_- so here i am, typing away, still thinking about the music back at power house. hahahaha...

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year Eve people!~!~!~!~! May all of you collect many many ang bao and win lots of money $$$$$$ eat lots of goodies goodies and remain as slim as always!~!~~! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!! Ang Bao zue zue lai ah!!~!~!~!~!

No comments: