Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just had a very horrible experience in a movie theater. Watched 1250am pirates with kian john and his gf susan at cathay.

1. I was super tired! (woke up at 530am to help dad, reached home 4pm, went jogging with jim n jac, came back home cooked pasta and off for movie.)

2. It was super duper COLD! (my nike windbreaker doesnt do any help, coz its a windbreaker. duh!)

3. The freaky show is 3 hours! (I was freezing!)

4. This man came and sat beside me. ( He was totally stinky with cigarette and alcohol smell.)
I really cannot breathe properly and cant concentrate on the whole show! You guys will not understand it, i give him a 9 out of 10 smelly man. GOD! The moment he laughed at some scenes, i gotto hold my breathe. thats how bad it was.

5. I kept dozing off through out the show. (waste of money!!)
It's a torture i tell you....when ur eyes are so so so so tired but yet you want to watch it so badly. haiz...

After the show, i no nutts abt the storyline, think i only watched about 1/3 of it. hahaha just wanted to come out so badly for some fresh air!! gosh gosh gosh......just sway JUST!

No comments: