Sunday, June 10, 2007

Huiwen said I've not cook for her for a long time. We used to go to her place for cooking during sec school. We had so much fun cooking together. Missed those days.
Anyway, invited the nutts over to my place for dinner. I made the pork chop which my mum taught me and it turns out very good! I used the butter crackers as the crumbs...while waiting for audrey and yanling, these gugu jac and huiwen kept eating the porkchop lah! I got to scold them before they steal the food again! I made the japanese cream stew too to go with the spaghetti and bacon asparagus....

I jio-ed quite a number of people for clubbing but in the end only me audrey and huiwen. haha
Ah thai gave us a lift there lor! He is so good! but im feeling them paisey coz i thought he is joining us but he told us that he was passing time while waiting for mr nick gaoyuen so you know....ya.....

So we reached power house and being the yaya member now, i signed the 2 of them in. Now we know, just buy bottle the next time u go club, its more worth it lor...we bought a jug of baileys greentea for a freaking $52!!!!!!! and we realised it too late, so we bought a bottle again...
I realised something too, the guys in power house yesterday are all VERY tall! and our mixers got stolen by ppl around us lor! ni neh neh....(ok no link from the tall guy part i know) and there are many wierd guys around...hahaha ask me why quick! hahaha
firstly, guy A was talking to huiwen, and after awhile, guy B came to talk to her, so guy A told huiwen:" Oh, im so jealous that you are so popular!" nvm........huiwen just ignored him....

after awhile, guy A walked up to me and said:" if you need any help just call me...." I was like oh ok.....-_-""

we were dancing lancing dancing....guy A approached huiwen, "I so wanna kiss you...." *PUKE* laugh my ass out! hahahahaha "I wanna enroll to the same school as you can?" LOL.......WIERD!!! JUST WIERD!!!! So we cant take it anymore and we walked away.

We went to this bartable and rest our damn leg. Finally i can sit down coz i wore the killer heels!!! goodness damn painful la.....
So we gotto know these 2 guys, chatted with this guy name jason....and i found out that he was my poly senior...nvm....we chatted about basketball...and realised he was from nyp basketball team, I joined basketball when im in year 2 so he asked whether i went for the basketball camp and yes i went. After awhile, his face suddenly just became very familiar la!!!! I remember him lor!!! He is the 1.9m tall guy! hahaha...i was slow by half an hour can? hahahaha....he knows jean, desmond. When he said eric, i just cannot rem his face but i know he is the short guy who can dodge very well...wah the world is really small.....
and we reached home ard 4 plus.....tired...
















pounding the crackers with a pestle....old style yeah!














the uncook porkchop....already looks very yummy right? hahaa

















the outcome!!! who can resist??












the smelly and oily me.....hahaha







siao cha bos!








japanese cream stew (broccoli, carrot, potato)
































the maria helping to wash the dishes....lol











slurps....













the necklace audrey made for me!!! Thanks gui!!! =)












all in my room dolling up!














































see the height differences? hahaha































































pretty!!


















































































im already wearing the super high heels can?? 1.9m guy...wow.....damn tall la....

















forced audrey to take with them LoL....jason and the CSI guy....cool job.....


No comments: