Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bad, this is bad...

OMG!!!!!! I SCRATCHED MY DAD'S CAR PEOPLE!!! *cry*
Was going home after dinner at bishan prawning site with my family. I did it while turning left to the main road and I Bua-ed the little wall at the side. -_-"""" turned too early. hur hur hur...so sad and guilty!!!! Felt really bad lah...now at the bottom of the backdoor got very nice graffiti....
I think its my spectacle's fault lor....i seriously cant drive with my specs....the judgement is utterly wrong.....*heavy sigh*

Sorry dad.

haiz...anyway mike came back on fri night. Me yanling jacqueline and huiwen met him for dinner together with 2 of his cousins yesterday at bishan PRAWNING SITE after my match with dunamis!!!!! This is the place lah!! Coz i think the food not bad so i brought my family there for dinner today. haiz haiz haiz.....
After yesterday dinner, went home and prepared to go zouk. Mike's fren's birthday so i acc huiwen. Zouk's music was good.

Ended my day pretty bad. =(
School starts tml. SIANness
Mon to thurs 7pm-10pm.

No comments: