Sunday, September 30, 2007

AARON KWOK

Wah! Yesterday was the craziest night ever! Celebrated Billy and Ivy's Birthday at Yishun Safra Party World and played bowling after that. Our theme??? GEEK! It was damn funny lor! to see everyone dressed up in their most geeky outfit....I think the winner are xirong and kris lah....you will know why when I upload the pics...soon...lmao!

Oh ya, when Kris and I walked out from the lift from my blk, we scare one aunty...LOL She was stunned by our dressing!! I saw her expression but kris quickly walked off! It was super funny!!!

I promised them a song by aaron kwok, non other than his famous hit, 对你爱不完.
Bring back lots of memory, I think I mentioned in my blog before, he is my idol when I'm in Pri 1 due to my sisters influenced. We learnt the dance step together by watching his MTV again and again, from the TAPE (for ur info) hahaha...cant rem most of the dance step lor!

here are the clips....so sorry you've to tilt ur head to the left...=p

No comments: