Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sentosa....

Planned a trip down to sentosa yesterday evening. Prepared the food but it was not enough for the 2 gluttons!! I under-estimated it! But I LS after that....grrrrr......
Went Tanjong Beach as it is not as crowded and I only know how to drive there...wahahaha...Oh and we saw many wedding couples had their pre-wedding shots taken there too. About 5 to 6 couples if I'm not wrong. Kris said it was a good time for photoshoot as the lighting was good at that time, ard 5 plus to 6pm. That is why our photo turns out well too! Like the setting!

Supposed to go check out Cafe Del mar but I LS and got stomache so no choice but to go home and rest.

Kris got me something....A*MEI's concert tickets!!!! on the 8th nov! Din expect him to get me her concert tics coz I know he has been wanting to go Linkin Park concert. But he said I will not enjoy their music and since he likes A*mei too, might as well watch her concert instead. So sweeeet! hahahaha....Thanks pork flavoured chicken! *BITE*


























































































































































































































































coconut for you???

















































































































********************************************************************

Lenkunies Gathering @ Paragon ThaiExpress n Jianming's pub @ Shanghai Jazz































































































No comments: