Thursday, November 22, 2007

BURNT!

Hi people! Yup! I'm burnt! Went sentosa last sunday with billy and friends. I must admit i'm super hiao.....applied my face and my arms nia coz i wanna tanned away my netball shirt tan line but ALAMAK! Overly tanned and now my shoulders are darker than my arms, hiao right? haha...it was super painful lor! Don't even feel like wearing my bra... and another hiao thingy is, SEE MY BIKINI TAN LINE! WTH!!! circle circle dot dot....lol i realised i cant wear anything lower than that , eg tube, coz its superly ugly! sigh.....im waiting to be a snake soon.....



















Oh kris is coming to visit me later coz im not feeling well! Weeeeee!!!
damn the cramps....sometimes i just wish im a man....i wan to be a man with boobs! without a dick and without a womb but still can have babies!!! wahaahaha....

No comments: