Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GUGU NENE

I went for my complimentary health screening yesterday at Yishun Raffles Medical clinic, given by my Prusmart lady insurance. My appointment was at 1030am but when I reached there, it was super crowded!!! neh mind (nvm) I waited for half an hour (standing) and was asked to urine into a bottle. After that, I found a seat and happily skip to it. Waited for an other half an hour while playing sudoko and I started getting itch from my carf....BOTH OF THEM! So I thought it was mosquitosssss....neh mind. Went for the the rest of the screening, blood test pap smear etc...
TODAY, my calfs was like super itchy, so I lowered my hand and started scratching it and to my horror, it feels like a lump of bah kut teh! ( ok i dunno why but the word just flow in naturally) and BIG and HARD and BIG and HARD...............and superly superdeely itchy. Rem one of my entry where i was bitten by sandflies and my whole foot was like a pig's trotter? click here to view why am i so prone to these stupid irritating insects??? So that was when i know its not mosquito bite but BUGS!!!!! from where??? FROM THE CLINIC'S CUSHION CHAIR LOR!!! KAOZ....DAMN GROSS LAH....its a clinic leh supposed to be clean right? somemore is raffles leh and i did my investment project on raffles medical group lor! ok i sounded like some aunty whining and complaining but its really irritating can???? Also dunno the bugs got bite anyone who got some weird diseases or not! ewwwww......wah really reminds me of primary school days. You guys experience before?? bitten by the bugs from those wooden metal chair?? wah damn itchy lor! then the whole thigh swollen like a thunder thigh...at first its a few small bumps, after a few days, it combined and became a BIG LUMP! wah damn disgusting.....















thanks hor Raffles medical clinic......

No comments: