Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lust, Caution

Have you guys watch Lust, Caution? The full version is out now. R21! Yesterday was my first time watching a R21 show. I've always wanted to watch a R(A) show when i hit 21 but never get a chance and yesterday was my first! hahaha...gugu i know...hmmm...the storyline is not bad la...

After the show, I heard 2 men behind me commenting about it....
Men A: hmmm, actually ok la....the show...
Men B: ya, i think the guys spent $9.00 to watch the female lead's body, $0.50 to watch tony leung's b**...and maybe the ladies spent $9.00 to watch tony leung's b**, $0.50 for the female lead.

wahahaha...funny lor! Anyway, I prefer to watch the female's than the males'....so much nicer!! ewwww...tony's *beep* LOL okok i shall stop going any further coz i have underage reading my blog =p

Before the show, I went to shop for my working clothes. $250+ poof!!!! GONE! wah heart pain leh....I keep complaining to kris, saying how many clothes i can buy from far east with that amount....but he said something which make sense, those are the clothes which brings in money for me. hmmm....correct....wah but still dun like working clothes lah!!! so uncomfortable!~!~! I think I will miss working in the market, with shorts and T-shirts + slipper....muhahaha~~~ eh wait!!! I sounded as if i've found a job! Not yet! Still on the look out....hopefully soon.

No comments: