Tuesday, December 04, 2007

PICTURES!!!

Alright, sorry for the lack of updates. Huiwen is back and deborah will be back on this coming sunday as well!! Anyway, previous sunday, we had brunch at Rochester road at GRAZE to celebrate weiling's birthday. The food tasted alright. They came to my house for mahjong session right after that.









































































**************************************************************
Cousin's Wedding 1/12/2007

Reached her place around 6am as my sister and I were one of the "jiemei" Didnt take much pictures because I was too busy helping out. Check out my bro-in-law website @ Melvin for more pictures. (View from Internet explorer instead of firefox) The wedding was held at CityHarvest church at Jurong. My second time attending a church wedding. Very different indeed.































my erjie and I.




































My dajie and niece, ashlee...












my family....













I look really different with my fake lashes....hor?


















posing with the teapot and my 4th Ah yi...


















My 4th Ah yi...

















my other cousin, Alice, my ah yi, sis and I...



































**************************************************************8
BBQ @ ECP 02-12-2007

Planned a surprised trip to east coast for kris. Due to some guilt. You know, I know, can already hor? hahaha =p
Anyway, it was a cool windy night, so nice to sit on the beach, enjoying the seabreeze and at the same time BBQ-ing. We stayed till 3am and I actually fell asleep on his lap. wahahaha and caused him to have sore leg. My head so heavy meh???










































































***********************************************************
Chilling session @ my place

Yesterday, met up with huiwen and yanling for dinner at Upper Thomsan famous chicken rice stall, the one beside HongKong cafe. Damn satisfied after the meal. They came over to my place and we watched teewee, chatted and had some Kahlua while playing some silly games. We slept at 4am!!!! I've been sleeping late recently and my dark circles is getting reaaaaal bad. We woke up at 11ish and headed over to the market for brunch. GUESS WHAT I ATE??? Duck kway teow dry and Mee Rebus + soy bean milk. Actually I wanna buy you tiao and beancurd after finishing my mee but the 2 girls just gave me a disgusted look and i decided not to eat. Sigh....my apetite is scary lor! I dun seems to get full......-_-'''






No comments: