Sunday, January 27, 2008

7th month ghost

Have you guys ever seen a ghost being let out during the Chinese 7th month? Up close and personal??? No?? I've encountered one! But its not the 7th month yet!! I even took a picture of it...see on your own risk......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



















MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!





































WTH RIGHT??? I think ALL my friends haven seen me in long hair for the longest time. The last time i had hair this long was in primary SIX! Right after that, I chopped off my hair and never have the patience to keep it long.
And yes, due to my beloved miss phua influence, WE went for hair extension at far east plaza. MY BIGGEST MISTAKE! It cost me a bomb. Don't ask me how much and I took it off the next day. WHY??? CAUSE I FREAKING LOOK LIKE A GHOST LAH!!! I DON'T DARE TO GO OUT CAN??? right after the hair extension, i had to walked from level 4 to level 1 right? I felt damn uncomfortable, and huiwen kept laughing at me lor!!! cause she said i walked like a robot! left hand swing together with my left foot, right hand together with my right foot. YUP! THATS HOW CRAPPY I LOOKED LIKE! wahahahaha...
and when im at home, in the toilet brushing my teeth, my 2nd sis came back home and was talking backface me outside the toilet, so i purposely stand at the door waiting for her to turn around. BOOO!!! LOL she got a shocked, and said i look like a ghost!!! -_- which i seriously think i am one...i think i will keep short hair for the rest of my life...so this is how i look like with long hair....


Yesterday morning i suddenly got the urge to cut my hair superly duperly short , SO, I called huiwen up to have lunch with me and headed down to amk hub. Oh ya, before tat i went to the net to search for some short hair inspiration and showed it to my stylist.
This is the outcome!!! Actually i quite like it, i feel that it suit me more! Kris said its interesting and very funky! Saw zhenda, ziqin and yvonne, as usual, that group of people just love calling me Ah boy, this time they said i look very MAN!! hahaha..neh mind, i like it can oreldi.....









No comments: