Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fiona Xie

Im being bitchy here....nothing against her actually, think she is very pretty, great figure BUT can't help but look at the breast size differences......and her nose. I know it's like SUPER common for people in the entertainment to do plastic surgery, so I'm not too sure whether she go thru it?

when she was 17 compared to now. See the nose and the eyes!!! ok maybe it was the makeup which helps to brighten up her eyes...but the nose??? hmmm....stupid kris said the 17 pic looks like me when im younger......-_-"" maybe of the "cock tao" (high forehead..muahahahaha)












ok....see it yourself...photo taken on 2004





































and....wow.....maybe she did push up many many??? but still....ermmm....ok i shall not comment too much...maybe she ate lots of papaya and drink lots of milk....but, you are still pretty la fiona xie!!!



















and tonight I'm having dinner with my sec sch friends, including the nutts of course....marvin and weishen. Marvin is leaving with huiwen on the 3rd of march back to australia. AHHHHHH!!! Nobody to go clubbing with again when huiwen leaves me!!!
Alright very random, but I hope I can get a job soon...going to eat grass soon......

No comments: