Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A brand new start

Alright people, Monday was my first day of work. My first time stepping into the working society. I was feeling both excited and scared at first but lucky it is a small company with less than 20 people, so most of them are pretty friendly. =) First day=nothing to do cause most of them have their individual work scope so they had no time for me and the lady I'm taking over was on compassionate leave. Today I get a gists of what I'll be doing, mostly transactions, treasury, cash flow and stuffs, pretty much of what I've learn in school, a little complicating now but I'm sure i will get better soon as its quite standard.

These 2 days were hell to me. My feet. I cant wear heels for goodness sake! yesterday after my work, went to shop for a slip in heel, no use at all! my 2nd last toes are all swollen and red now! And I have aches at my calfs and thighs I really dunno what i can wear to work.........SIAN-NESS...grrrrrrrrrr.....I still prefer my hei mee soh outfit! So relax lor! Slipper, shorts and tshirts............

No comments: