Sunday, March 09, 2008

New skin...

I've decided that my blogskin was getting boring and old......a new one is needed and that's it! Nothing fanciful cause im not very good with it. Actually Kris did help me out on my new skin a few days back and after exploring abit on a boring saturday night, I knew how he did it and changed my banner abit. Actually quite easy la..I still find that the whole look is too narrow but he said its a better read for some people who are still using screen resolution 800 by 600 pixels.

Anyway, I was getting all moody today, and abit emotional, all hormones fault!!! AArrrggghhhh....I wanted to go clubbing, but all my friends cant make it, huiwen and deb not around, supposed to celebrate eldest sister's birthday but bil feeling sian so i was ended up coping at home, playing wahjong, daidee and blogging. Where is kris??? He was at a friend's wedding dinner. =(

Sis birthday is today, 9th of march, she is 30 years old for goodness sake! Thats so old lor! hahaha but she's already a mother of 2. Thats quite lucky. She wanted to buy a new car later in the afternoon, most probably Subaru Impreza. I will most prob be watching 10, 000 BC with kris in the afternoon. Oh and today is my grandma's 8 years death anniversary. Mum's going to cook and pray, uncles and aunties will be back to pray as well. Will be a busy day again....

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!! (photo taken by kris)






No comments: