Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday celebration with KRISANDRO

Kris asked my on wednesday what I feel like having on my birthday, I pondered for awhile before i settled for North Indian food. Always wanted to try but never get the chance, so he went to do all the research.

Thursday after my work, he asked me whether I wanted to walk 1.2km or take the train. OF COZ TAKE TRAIN LA! hahaha my feet very painful lor! DAMN HIAO, wore the wrong heels again...so we took a stop to city hall and walked to Excelsior shopping centre. The restaurant's ambiance is good, they got this "i am in a palace" feeling, and i am even sure when i saw the menu, it said something like serving the king blah blah blah....and they have live band as well. Very traditional kind.

We looked through the menu and i must say i nearly fainted coz there's way too many choices! hahaha...so we just anyhow anyhow choose lor....some coconut and herbs chicken, not spicy mutton with red gravy, fried chicken in special flour, califlowers and potato, butter naan and garlic naan.
Their service is damn good lah! Cause i think one of the waiter saw kris having difficulty cutting the naan with his fork and spoon, so they served us knife right after that. Both kris and I like the butter naan better than the garlic one. Oh! it was my first time eating it!!! I always saw it from discovery travel and living but never get to try it. I like the taste! Not as bad as i thought, always thought that its plain and tasteless but im so wrong!

Kris got me a handmade card as well! He was supposed to surprise me on 12midnight on wed but i keep bugging him to tell me where he hide the card, in the end i found it behind my curtain! heh heh...and he also sponsored my phone as well! Thanks dear!


























































crispy cracker....


















special sauces...spinach, mango and one very ersin tasting prickles. I nearly puke when i bite it, you know what it taste like??? Those herbal bandages wrap ard your sprain ankle lor! kaoz....but the spinach taste quite good with the chicken



















































































And last but not least...................................................................

MY NEW LG VIEWTY PHONE!!!!!!


YEAH~~~SO HAPPY LOR!!!

Although some of my friends told me theres quite a few bad reviews about the phone, i still love it la...so whatever! =p




















I would like to thanks all my friends and family who sponsor this phone.....

Kris
Sisters
Nutts
The people
Lengkunies and lengkuners

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HHAHAHAHA
When they asked me what I want, I said ANGBAO! wahahahaha thicked skin right? heh.

And my dearest mum bought me a pair of diamond earring!!!! Thanks mum!

No comments: