Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Multiple O

Hi people, this evening on my way home from work, I saw this China woman talking to a singaporean man, my first thought was, ok another gonna get cheated. But i'm wrong when the uncle alighted at TPY and the woman continued her journey in the train, so she was just asking where to alight or something.
I diverted my attention to some other stuffs (Oh I love people watching by the way). Not long after, my eyes switched to the woman again and this time she was sitting down, and almost immediately i saw her BRIGHT green plastic bag. My first thought again, "aiya normal for them to carry plastic bag around mah", THEN i saw the wording on it.....

"Mutiple O"

I nearly burst out laughing in the train lor!!!!!!YOUR GOD!
Wah, damn funny la!!! I was looking aro
und to see whether anyone notices it but most of them looked rather stoned (boring), think too tired from work la. Ok anyway, I was very sure that i will tell her what does it mean if she alighted at amk or yck. Normally i will alight at yck but for her sake i will alight at amk but too bad she didnt.
Poor lady, i think some bastard must have told her "multiple o" is a very cool and expensive brand. lol

And hor, I don't know why my entry is all underlined lar!....


No comments: