Monday, May 05, 2008

Long time BOH see......

wah sey, I'm like super tired now lor but still force myself to blog.
I've been very lazy to blog recently due to the lack of time! Now I seriously serious know how my friends who first stepped into the working world before me feel. I've been staring at the computer for like 8.30am 9.30am 10.30am . .... ..... .. . . ... ...a good 8 hours!!! And its not like I'm playing games or reading blogs or googling at people's pictures, I'm looking at NUMBERS LOR! sigh.....

I failed my business finance module in NYP. I failed my business finance in SIM. I digged my own grave. wahahahahaha...I'm in a financial company now doing business finance. So smart hor?
But actually Im getting the hang of it, just that I will get SUPER busy during end of the month and I will be "mad like rush!" wahahahaha link here to know about it.

I've become a slacker. I've not been exercising for the past 1 month or 2......since i left clique. No motivation!!!!! And my netball inter-constituency is nearing....omg!

My mum told me that I'm fat. No more waistline. Jac said I better do something before it become WORST. Kris said: " I will eat half of your chicken wing" IT'S A TORTURE TO SLIM DOWN LOR!!!!! And I'm supposed to go swimming this evening but jac's swimsuit is at her granny's place, another excuse for me. BUT, I'm very sure I will go jogging tml with kris after my work!! I want to have a great figure!!!!

Ok, I'm going to sleep now zzzZzzzZzzzzZzz chicken wings~~~zzZZzzz double cheese burgerZZzzzzZz Macdonald fries (soggy type)~~~ZZzZzzz....

No comments: