Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Chio Watch

Sunday, I brought mum and dad to AMK Hub for breakfast, and brought mine and dad's watches for batteries renewal.
So, while waiting, mum saw the very big 70% discount signboard.

Mum:"wah! 70% leh! $100 item cost $30 only, worth it hor?"

Me: "yalo!" *while looking at all the watches on display*

after awhile....................

Me: "eh ma, look at that watch, nice hor?"

Mum: " hmmm..."

I have NO intention to buy a watch at all coz to me, 1 watch is enough to last me for a few years. I've never buy my own watch, it's always a birthday gift from my friends. The one I'm currently wearing is a gift from the nutts 2 yrs back.

Suddenly...............................

Mum: " You want that watch ah?"

Me: " Heh?? What? You want to buy for me ah?" *smiling sheepishly & and I was seriously kidding...*
.............................

.............................................

.........................................................

....................................................................

So, mum bought me that watch! LOL...actually I've been wanting a white watch to go with my white loafer shoe.....BIMBO RIGHT????

After paying everything and while walking towards the carpark, mum started about the 70% discount again......

Me: " Errr, but MA, my watch only got 20% leh"

Mum: " HUH?!?!?! Not 70% MEH??

Me: " No lah, they put 'up to 70%' (the 70% font 80, up to font 9) to attract aunties like you mah. hahahahahaha.....

Mum: " Wah lau eh, kena cheated by you......"

Me: "........................................................"

But thanks MUM!!!! I think this is the most expensive watch I have in my entire 24 yrs.
I will treasure it!!!!!

CHIO RIGHT??? I love it so much lor.....sigh.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's more than just a watch, it's a love gift from your mum. Very sweet of her =)

Anonymous said...

hey jawker! You read my blog?? hahaha...yeah very sweet indeed, but i'm the one who con her into buying it for me lol