Saturday, July 26, 2008

WAH SEY!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Alright, I'm just a lazy ass (w/o a stick up my ass). It's just that after work, I will be too tired to on the computer (Hello!!! Been facing the computer from 830am-530pm) my eyes need some rest k!!!

Anyway, went Movida at St james yesterday night with Audrey and Jerline. Met up with Cecilia and her friends for awhile coz its her birthday!!! What are we supposed to do to her???? Treat her a waterfall lor!!! hahahaha all the pictures are still with her and jerline, I will upload it once I got it! Damn Chio lor the fire!
Yanling and her colleagues joined us for awhile at powerhouse and my "highness" make it just right to head to the dancefloor!
We left pretty early, around 2 plus and decided to go for supper at Upper Thomsan. We had Bar Chor Mee and I gobbled my food down like there's no tomorrow coz I'm SUPER HUNGRY! =p

I shall end this entry here, coz im going audrey's place to do my nails!

No comments: