Sunday, December 21, 2008

Congratulation Rinaz!

Yesterday was Rinaz's Big Day!
I drove down to Jurong and a big group of bloggers were already there.
Everyone was busy snapping pictures and it really look like some paparazzi! Hahaha..
Anyway the food was great! I always have a thing for Malay food. It smells damn good!
Whenever there's a Malay wedding going on under my Blk, I feel like walking down to congratulate them and help myself with the food (ok, I'm kidding!)

Ya, so this is my 2nd time attending a Malay friend's wedding =)

Oh her hubby is an Italian!





















Kris was trying out the lomographic effect using photoshop....

this is before....























and after.....like the effects!































































very beautiful and cute cupcakes!!!























Rinaz and CartCart (his nickname)


























































Nicholas and Hillary

























After the wedding, Kris and I headed down to the Marina Barrage to check that place out as many has said the view is spectacular.







































































































































































machiam my portfolio.....










































































































































I had fun!

No comments: