Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY 2 0 0 9 EVERYONE!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Let's welcome 2009 with a big BIG hug~~~

I had a splendid 2008 with my family, friends and of cause the love of my life Kris Tan. (He is a man for your info. A waiter actually returned his credit card to me instead of him! HAHA)
I know 2009 is gonna be a bad economy year, but still, hope everything will be over soon~

Did I mention I have a million pictures to upload in my previous post?
Not today. HAHA. Been really lazy to edit/resize my pictures.

So how did you guys spend your new year eve?

I've got the clubbing mood but friends were all not around, some went Malaysia, some got their own plans so Kris decided to persuade me to have a quiet countdown with him.

We had dinner at Wendy's Spize Hut at 12 Jalan Gelenggang. Have been craving for Indian cuisine and we had Garlic and Butter Naan, Butter Chicken Masala, Chennai Fish and Cheese prata. The food is really not bad!
After dinner, we went to Thomsan Plaza to shop for our celebration wine! hehe
Bought 3 bottles of wine and some chips for only $80++
So many discount around which makes me grinzzz like there's no tomorrow. =p

We stayed home to watch the Teewee, super boring can? All the mediacorp actors and actresses were lipsyncing!!! And it's super fake lor!
But we were happy laughing at how bad the SuperBand singers are. It's really quite a disgrace to have them standing on the stage to sing live. Gosh!

Anyway, that's how I spent my last moments of 2008, with my Ke Ai De Kiss-an-do! WAHAHAHAHA!


No comments: