Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bluey AGAIN!!!!

Isn't she the most adorable bird on earth????
She is already 2 months old! How time flies~~

Anyway, Bluey bites really hard now! Very naughty recently because she doesn't want to go back to her cage, so whenever I try to grab her, she bites me! BUT I managed to find a way to prevent my hand from bruises, that is to hold her beak!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!
See who faster la! Neh ni Neh ni Boo Boo~
other than that, she's pretty tame, she knows a few tricks already!
Simple command like "Up", "Down", "Come", "Stand", "Pick"
Pretty impressed by her. =)
But she is one practical bird, no treats, no tricks. KNS!
Her favorite is millet, so whenever we took out her millet container, she became very obedient.

I wanted to post about CNY but I still haven't got some of the picture from my sister, so please
"Be Patience, Singaporean~"

Some recent picture of Bluey the LJ





































































I can't upload the video!!! %$@!#$%$$@#@

No comments: