Sunday, March 01, 2009

FJR nights out!

Met up with reena and jo on Saturday night. We chilled at wine bar before going into zouk. It was quite a sway night lah, reena and jo has their citibank card so they can have free entry so I went to buy my ticket alone. We were all standing outside the Zouk queue and naturally I would buy the Zouk ticket lor!
But Jo wanted to go Phuture for the R&B music but I can't go phuture with zouk ticket!!!
They play trance at Zouk on a Saturday night, so not really suitable for our outfit. We cant shuffle in our heels!!!!
Jo got very sian and moody while reena was all high alone.
In the end, we decided to persuade Jo to St James Boiler as they play R&B there. I think we probably stayed there for less than half an hour and proceed to powerhouse.
We nearly died there!!!! While squeezing our way in, 2 indian guy got into a fight right in front of us! There's no way for me to run or dodge away, too crowded! But somehow their friends managed to drag them away. *phew*

Apart from this drama drama, all was good! The music are awesome!
But I was kinda attitude that night, due to my PMS. =p
People ard me just keep spilling drinks on me lor!!! There is this super irritating and Kay Kiang guy, took our shot and try to pass it to reena and it accidently spilled onto my hand and dress. I shouted and cursed him immediately! WAHAHAHAHAHA! He kept apologising but I ignored him. Thinking back, Im really quite Ah lian yesterday night. KUAKUAKUA!
Sorry jo and reena if I shouted at you! Hahahaha

I ordered a dozen of sex on the beach, thinking there will be 12 shots only, so each of us will take 4, but when the waiter told me it comes in pair, I nearly died! 24 shots in total!!!!! But no choice la, I already paid for it so just drink lor.




















































































No comments: