Monday, May 04, 2009

GreenBean!!! ( Oh Shit, why is it underlined this time round????)

I have bought my 2nd lovebird 3 weeks + ago!
Its all fated I tell you.
The moment I set my eyes on her (I assume again), I fell in love.
She just stood in the cage and looked at me with her "puppy" eyes (ey,bird eyes) but kris refused to let me buy it due to Bluey's injured toe.
I was so sad lor!
2 weeks later, we walk passed the petshop and saw her there again!!! Nobody buy her!!! This time with lots of other lovebirds in the same cage.
When I go near them, all the lovebirds except for Greenbean flew away from me. I am very sure at that moment I have to buy her back.
So now, let me introduce you GreenBean!~!~!~! A 4 month old lovebird who is super friendly and stupid at the same time hahahahha
Friendly because she keeps snuggling towards Bluey, stupid because after Bluey bit her leg or head, she still chiong towards Bluey. WAHAHAHAHA!































































Pretty right?























Such a darling~























No comments: