Tuesday, September 22, 2009

INQ launch

I was at the iNQ launch event with Kris on Sunday, located outside Ngee ann city and got to meet some familiar faces!! (Anyway, I realised I was wearing the same top as the previous post, -___- very kelian~~~ no new clothes to wear~~)

Are you INQ???
Read more about the phone from kris' blog!


















machiam!!!! I am actually calling Josephine using my own LG phone! But I love the glow from my face =D

















Claudia!!!























and HollyJean!!! The first time I saw her was at last season Slingers' game and I was telling kris this babe is HAWT!
I look fucking fat beside her :(

















I am his NUMBER 1 FAN HOKAY!!!!

















Meet your fav artistes!!! Saw Dawn yeo and Shan wee!























TADAH!!!! Shan Wee!! He is quite tall!!! But Eric Sandrin is taller!! *melt*








































and Randall Tan...same color *ahem ahem*























Randall guiding Dawn yeoh in using the INQ phone, he helped her to set up a Twitter account as well! her id is @iamdawnyeoh, not forgetting Randall's id, @randalltan :)























kris and dawn


















there's more pictures but I haven't got it! Took pictures with molemole as well!
molemole, peekture der tor lor???


ANYWAY......
what to do after the event????

.....................................

..................................................

It would be a pint of Ice cold beer to end the day with!
Kris and I went to Jianming's pub at Seah Street, "Shanghai jazz" for the Man U Vs Man City match.
Had a fruitful and fun long weekend!!!!
What about chu???

No comments: