Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Wonderful Boyfriend!

This post is specially dedicated to my dearest Kris Tan.
Since the day Uno hatched, he has been helping me taking care of this baby since it was Day 14 old till Day 36 (today).

He brought Uno back to Jurong for a week, waking up at 6am everyday, feeding her 4 times a day, sacrificing his own precious time, but not complaining a bit.

In order to let me have a chance to bond with Uno, we decided to bring her back to Ang Mo Kio.
I will feed her at 6am, and he has to reach my place by 1pm just to feed Uno.
As Uno is week 5 now, she only need to be fed 3 times a day, subsequently twice a day and finally once a day before sleeping time. After week 7, she should be fully weaned.
But Kris needs to travel 1 hr to AMK and back to Jurong everyday!
I know he is very tired but he is really not complaining, this makes me even more guilty!

We can't go out for long hours as we need to worry for Uno's feeding time, so these few weeks, we haven't been going out together for long hours enjoying ourselves. Although it is really fun to take care and play with Uno during the weekend and see how fast this little fellow has grown.

I felt quite guilty because last Saturday I partied with R and J while he was at my place taking care of Uno.
Today, I went to watch Final Destination with my colleagues and he was at my place taking care of Uno.

So, in order to make myself less guilty, I have decided.....



.......................................................



...................................................................................



.................................................................................................



.................................................................................................





A VIRTUAL SWISS ROLL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you love Swiss Roll =D























Picture from : http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com



and also......................................................



...........................................................................................




A VIRTUAL KISS FOR YOU!!!!!!!
NAH!!!!
























THANK YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
little Uno is happy as well!

2 comments:

sugiggs said...

so sweet both of you :D

Fangz said...

hehe thanks sugiggs!